Κυριακή 12 Ιουνίου 2011

SUMMER!

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala ;3
SUMMER!!!
i think that this post should be really haaaaappy , full of positive thoughts.
And that's how it's going to be.
I won't let my melancholy  dominate and ruin me for one more time.
As i had been saying, summer has come , school exams are over , and it will get even better if i pass these exams that i sat this year (english and french). After that , i may never need to study english again , but i'm sure i won't abandon or forget the language , because now that i have stoped studying in order to pass any exams, i'm really happy , and i can read any books or watch any films in english without having to think that i'm doing these activities in order to practise my english.
Anyway, i'm sure this summer will be such a great break for me and for the rest of the students , especially for the ones of my age , who are finally becoming high school students next year.Well it isn't a year...Just three monts!

We surely ought to have fun this summer , and just do what we want to , relax and get ready for the next school year without thinking about it.

What I wanna do this summer. I have no idea. Well, i 'd surely like to dedicate most of my time (not most of my free time , cause all of my time's gonna be free i think) to my friends, and i hope that now we will have the time to go cycling (as we have planed) , join the hiking group of our city , and of course take a lot of "professional" photos of our city (and not only) , something that attracts me a lot =$ .
Moreover, I'd like to read a loooooot of books , and now that I've done with watching Vampire Diaries (unfortunately) i'm gonna find another interesting tv series to watch, and of course watch a lot of artistic films, too.

What else? Go swimming . By that incredible , overcrowded bus with my friends .
And play a lot of music with that group i'm in, too.

So many plans. I think that in the end i'll be able to achieve none of these. 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου