Παρασκευή 1 Απριλίου 2011

something

silence.
i hate silence.i hate your silence when i want you to talk.when i need you to.when i really wanna hear your voice
silence.
eats whatever i'd loved.whatever i care for.
silence.
covers my feelings.comes when i need somebody to talk.
silence.
your silence.kills me inside.it may looks like a lot dramatic.it is not.
you're just not me.i don't want you to be like me.i just want to know if you still know that i exist.
I EXIST .
silence.
your silence is your answer.awkward ,scary silence.
no place to hide.everything is too shine for you.
you wanna cry.you wanna run away and hug somone.
you just need a hug.
don't think i ask too much , you know.
silence.
your silence has made me think that i'm unessecary.maybe i am.
silence.
and then you're bored.it's not boredom.it 's just a refuse to say anything.

rainmaker.
p.s. fuck you:)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου