Κυριακή 9 Ιανουαρίου 2011

close your eyes and listen to the music of the night....

and now? what's the next stage?
it's like a deja vu...it's just like you've lived everything again and you already -somehow- know that the end will always be the same...unfortunately...at least , there always be someone happy and sutisfied ...
the problem is that it won't be me ... by the way today was a really special day full of studying for school and reading -what a perfect book(L)-  and it would be even better if there wasn't only one problem...one single detail that made me unable to concentrate...my mind was miles away looking for you...my thoughts  were just trying to stay inside my mind but i should just speak to somebody.that's why i'm writting right now. and eventhough almost no one can understand me i just feel better myself. it's one of the few things that i do only for me.writting down my feelings...hoping you'll read it.and then you won't understand that i'm refering to you.





goodnight,
listen to my voice it's my disguise...
rainmaker (loves you)


Val* my greatest fan :')

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου