Σάββατο 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

and then you're sad....sad...sad...and something so perfect happens (not to you but to a person you love) and there's a part of your heart that's happy =D and then again sad...sad...sad...
even if it's christmas and you're having a great time with family and friends and almost everything is perfect ...and you take your marks at school and you become even happier but there's still this part of you that remains sad...sad...sad...and you wonder...am i going to be sad for the rest of my almost perfect sad boring life?
i had been dreaming of an adventurous life....just like in books...but then i understood it's just science fiction...maybe a senario of human fiction -that sounds better-....
maybe i'm too silly to be sad at the moment that my life has became really better....
yeah christmas bring  happiness so i'm just an idiot cause i'm still sad.


what a perfect day yesterday (: and today,too (:
but where the fuck are you...? just behind me listening to me...but you can't notice that there are tears in my eyes...

i'll do something for myself now...i'll try to have a happy day...tomorrow.i'll do just what i want to and what makes me happy.i'll be smiling the whole day. the only thing i need is someone to make me smile.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOH_mioL3TU (louis armstrong <3)

goodnight,
rainmaker




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου